I’m not ashamed to admit I’m playing it, are you? Whether you’re into it or not, there is no denying that Pokemon GO has taken the world by storm. Everywhere you go you know people are playing it. If its not the finger flicking action that gives it away, it’s the music you hear or the ‘ooooh a Squirtle!’ phrases when walking around. I think the game is a great way to get people out and about, getting way more active (and contributes to me conquering the world 10,000 steps a day) and you actually socialise with people you wouldn’t normally speak to.
Here are 10 thoughts I have had when playing the game, I’m sure those of you who are playing will agree. After all – if you know, you know!!
- Pokémon is my childhood – I’m a kid again!
- This is the best thing ever!
- Did you know that this is a Poké Stop?
- If it crashes again I’m not playing anymore *5 seconds later, reloads the app*
- I have just walked 5k for a Weedle? Seriously?
- If I just lower my phone when I’m walking in public, people won’t think I’m playing it. Who am I kidding? They are playing it too!
- Oh great, another Drowzee to add to my collection
- Fancy going for another walk?
- Yes – I’ve got Pikachu, I’m so proud!
- *phone vibrates* yes, a Pokémon. Oh no, it was just a text – false alarm!
Are you playing Pokémon Go? What team are you? #TeamMystic